RAPID PROTOTYPING IN THAILAND > Our Services
SINTERING OF NYLON (SLS)
Sintering of Nylon is the technology that provides the best functionality of the mechanical parts, which produces a physical 3D object from a 3D CAD file. An SLS machine uses a computer control laser to sinter a thermoplastic powder, layer by layer to create a 3D parts giving rise to the prototype with good physical characteristics without special aesthetic requirements.
- Rapid Prototyping Stereolithography (SLA)
- Rapid Prototyping Sintering of Nylon (SLS)
- Rapid Prototyping Metal Part Casting
- Rapid Prototyping Vacuum Casting
- Rapid Prototyping Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Product Innovation
- Sustaining Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Industrial Design
- Machine Design & Manufacturing
Innovation Code Ltd.
Level 12, Zen @ Central World 4
4/5 Rajdamri Road, Pathumwan