RAPID PROTOTYPING IN THAILAND > Our Services
This process allows obtaining pieces as similar as possible to the final result and as this technology produce in economical way to satisfy the customer requires for functional tests or checks on the real use conditions, by building parts using the more suitable materials similar to the final result.
This process starts from the realization of a master model in Stereolithography, which will be created from the silicone mold in which area cast resins and give life to the replicas.
- Rapid Prototyping Stereolithography (SLA)
- Rapid Prototyping Sintering of Nylon (SLS)
- Rapid Prototyping Metal Part Casting
- Rapid Prototyping Vacuum Casting
- Rapid Prototyping Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM)
- Product Innovation
- Sustaining Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Industrial Design
- Machine Design & Manufacturing
Innovation Code Ltd.
Level 12, Zen @ Central World 4
4/5 Rajdamri Road, Pathumwan